Credit scoring is based on real data and statistics, so it usually is more reliable than subjective or judgmental methods. It treats all applicants objectively. Judgmental methods typically rely on criteria that are not systematically tested and can vary when applied by different individuals.
- Top 4 Home Renovations for Maximum ROI [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Your Friends Are Crazy Wrong If They’re Telling You Not to Buy
- Feeling ‘Stuck in Place’? You Aren’t Alone… And There’s Hope!
- Mortgage Interest Rates Are Going Up… Should I Wait to Buy?
- Mid America Mortgage to Purchase Assets from Two Oklahoma Lenders