Yes, if you ask for it. The CRA must tell you everything in your report, including medical information, and in most cases, the sources of the information. The CRA also must give you a list of everyone who has requested your report within the past year-two years for employment related requests.
- Top 4 Home Renovations for Maximum ROI [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Your Friends Are Crazy Wrong If They’re Telling You Not to Buy
- Feeling ‘Stuck in Place’? You Aren’t Alone… And There’s Hope!
- Mortgage Interest Rates Are Going Up… Should I Wait to Buy?
- Mid America Mortgage to Purchase Assets from Two Oklahoma Lenders